Apart from the regular schedules of teaching and learning aspects, our staff members are also motivated to attend the National & International Conferences, Seminars & Workshops. They are promoted to share their knowledge with others as listed as given below:
- Dr. G. M. Dhole:
- R. B. Sharma, Dr. G. M. Dhole Paper Submitted on “A Paradigm shift in electrical power system: wide area measurement system approach” at RAEREST (Science Direct).
- Mohan Tasare, Dr. G. M. Dhole Paper Submitted on “PQ/DVR control for balanced and unbalanced sag mitigation” at RAEREST (Science Direct).
- M. K. Chaudhari:
- Workshop attended on “Syllabus of Electrical Technology” at Sinhgad Accademy of Engineering Kondhava Pune.
- Attended Six days STTP on “Recent Trends in Power System” at SVNIT, Surat
- Attended two days workshop on “Data Analysis-Applications in Modeling and simulation” at IIT Gandhinagar.
- D. M. Sonje:
- registration at SVNIT, Surat.
- 3 Days National level workshop on “Smart grid Technology” at K.K. Wagh I.E.E.R, Nashik.
- Opening of “Electrical Power Student Association”, in Electrical Engineering Department at G. H. S. College of Engineering.
- Paper presented in IEEE sponsored international conference on “Fault Diagnosis of Induction Motor using Park Vector approach”, at VIT, Vellore.
- S.G. Khadilkar:
- Presented a seminar at GES’s R.H.Sapat College of Engg, Management & Research, Nashik “Role and Responsibilities of Teacher”, Under Total Quality Management.
- Paper Presented “Simulation of real reactive power flow with FACTS” ICCCES on 30th JAN 2016 Ichalkaranji.
- STTP on “Simulation & modeling in power system” engineering 28th Dec to 1st Jan 2016 at SVNIT Surat.
- M.U. Shetty:
- Top in Theory Exam.( ME Power System).
- R. S. Tidke:
- “SVPWM Based Vector Control of PMSM”, Paper has been accepted by ICCSE International conference organized at Hong Kong China.14th August 2012.
- Presented a seminar at GESCOE, Nasik “Role and Responsibilities of Teacher”, Under TQM.
- International conference ICETST on “Advanced Microcontroller based Induction Motor Protection”, at SSSUTMS, Sehor, M.P.
- Paper presented & published in International conference ICETST on “Dynamic Voltage Restorer for Voltage Sag/Swell mitigation using DSP”, at SSSUTMS, Sehor, M.P.
- Paper presented & published in National conference(NCNTE) on “Voltage Sag Compensation Using d-q theory”.
- M.N. Rane
- Paper presented & published in International conference ICETST on “Review on to improve voltage quality by using UPQC in distribution line”, at SSSUTMS, Sehor, M.P.
- M. P. Deshpande:
- TEQIP (II) sponsored One Week Short Term Course on “Power Filter Technology and Control”, at SVNIT, Surat.
- S. V. Chakor
- V. Chakor, T. N. Date “Optimum Coordination of Directional Overcurrent Relays Using Genetic Algorithm Optimization Technique”, 10th International Conference on intelligent systems and control (ISCO-2016).ISBN : 978-1-4673-7805-5
- V. Chakor, Amol. A. Kalage, Nitin D. Ghawghawe , “Optimum Coordination of Directional Overcurrent Relay in presence of Distributed Generation Using Genetic Algorithm”, 10th International Conference on intelligent systems and control (ISCO-2016).ISBN : 978-1-4673-7805-5
12..A. M. Lulhe
- Received the best paper award in paper presentation in National Conference in Advanced Power System on, “Multilevel Inverter”.
- Paper Presented in IEEE ICCICCT conference “Review of motor drives used in Electrical /Hybrid Electrical vehicle”
- Paper Presented in IEEE ICCICCT conference“Design and MATLAB simulation of motor drives of Electrical vehicle /Hybrid Electrical vehicle”
13..H. B. Wagh
- “IEEE 14 bus improve transient stability using UPFC”, International conference ICRTET.
- Attended one day workshop on “Measuring Instruments” at Rishabh Industry, Nasik.
- “Online Condition Monitoring of Circuit Breaker “, 10th International Conference on intelligent systems and control (ISCO-2016).
- “Hardware Design of Condition Monitoring System”, 10th International Conference on intelligent systems and control (ISCO-2016).
- Mallireddy Venkateswara Reddy
- “Enhancement of Voltage Profile for IEEE 14 Bus System with Inter line Power Flow Controller”, 2016 Biennial International Conference on Power and Energy Systems:Towards Sustainable Energy (PESTSE).