Department of Electrical Engineering
To serve as a lead centre for value-based Learning & Innovation in Electrical Engineering.
- To create competent technocrats for industries through effective teaching-learning process and industry interaction.
- To create value embedded professionals ready to serve the society.
- To facilitate students & faculties for higher learning to empower them for Research & Development
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO’s)
- To impart engineering knowledge through literature and hand’s on practice.
- To create researchers and academic professional in field of electrical engineering.
- To generate industrial and social work ethics.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO’s)
- Be able to design, develop & take up research with eco-friendly innovative solution
to electrical engineering problem.
- To possess the hardware, software and operational skills required to work in the
About the Department
Electrical Engineering discipline deals with study, analysis, development, testing, protection & control of electrical systems such as generation, transmission, distribution, utilization & management of energy, power quality issues, industrial drives etc.